Friday, November 16, 2007

Beckys in the City

Sorry for the long delay in posting..... I went to Philly, over a week ago, to visit my friend Becky. We hadn't seen each other in over 5 years and it had been 11 years since I lived in Philly. We spent two days whooping it up in NYC - shopping in SoHo and on the infamous streets of Madison and 5th Avenue (this is one of my new favorite places to shop), and eating in the meat packing district (that doesn't sound too good, but it was great!). Here I am in front of two of my favorite stores.

FAO Schwarz was pretty spectacular. I could have spent all day there and we don't even have kids! The FAO Schwarz man who greets everyone. Becky in front of a life-size pony stuffed animal.

View from our hotel - UN building on one side and the Empire State building on the other.

Some spectacular high rises and apartments.


The rest of the time was spent visiting with Becky's family and reliving our "wild days" on the Main Line.

Chicago O'Hare airport had this really cool touch-screen web TV screen. I checked out the weather in Denver.

No comments: