Sunday, May 4, 2008

I'd rather be Jogging!

Beth and I hiked Hogback last Wednesday. We were supposed to hike on Thursday, but Beth said the weather was supposed to be bad on Thursday so we moved it to Wednesday. Thank goodness we did because it snowed on Thursday! It was a beautiful, sunny 85 degrees on Wednesday. Unbelievably Beth had never done Hogback before so the climb up was a little bit of a surprise to her. She is 7 months pregnant now and held an awesome pace. The highlight of the hike, besides her company of course, was her fabulous t-shirt. We received many giggles from people who passed us. In case you can't read her t-shirt, it says "I'd rather be jogging." Hee Hee Hee!!!

2 comments:

b fisk said...

wow, that's really an unatractive photo of me w/ a helmet on my head and in my shirt.

Anonymous said...

i think you look cute!