Monday, May 26, 2008

Becky!

I met up with my dear friend Becky yesterday! We swam together in Arizona many moons ago. We just reconnected on Facebook a few weeks ago and I found out she was going to be in town because her husband is from Boulder. How cool! She suggested we meet in Boulder at a Master Swim practice. I was game. We swam meters. Apparently she still swims meters and it showed as she lead our lane. I haven't swam meters since high school. It is a long ways down the pool, especially swimming backstroke. It was fun and so wonderful to catch up with her. The visit was too short but hopefully her next trip to CO we can visit a bit longer. It has been 16 years since we last saw each other, so there is still lots to chat about.

Here we are after practice. I wore my Pepperdine swim sweatshirt in case she didn't recognize me when we met at the pool. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so cute. Do you have a photo from 16 year ago?

Anonymous said...

yes, i do, somewhere. i thought it would be fun to find one and post it with this one. :)